02 May 2009

Relax

Ya....relax. :) Time to relax but not too long because I'll have to back to my assignments later again. I wanna finish them as soon as possible. I really need more time to buck up my FIM. I just realized that my understanding on it is really not enough for me at all. Luckily, I managed to choose Australia as one of my research essay country, it helps a bit anyway.

Well well well, the days have been quite wonderful though I'm not attached now. Hahaha... Crazy ya! Meeting up with my friends for thier 21st birthday celebrationS. Busy with my assignments, tests and tutorials. Catching up with the Singapore drama as well and The Golden Path is the drama I'm currently into it! I do watch Six Children - a korean drama sometimes too. Frankly, I've get bored with the Hong Kong series. I know their acting skills very well and don't really see any changes on them from one drama to another. I do catch some HK dramas too, but it depends. Not all though. I know there are people who watch every HK drama. Its kinda boring to me la.

My schedule is really pack and how I wish that I can have more than 24 hours a day. Ya, you will always say this when you have insufficient time and when it seems like you are working against the clock. I think there won't be anyone who doesn't wish that there will be extra hours a day. At least you live in the earth longer! Haha... My wishlist for this moment: going for a spa, it really entice me especially I'm doing my marketing report now which is all about SPA! Sigh, how I wish to go for a spa now and indulge myself  and leave the assignments, tests, problems behind. I want to go for a shopping spree, splurge through all the malls in city and aiming at the penang malls after my finals, hehe. And hopefully that was when the sales was on. And you know when you've pressure you tend to eat more. Your appetite is totally different. Fried kuey teow, Damansara Palace's dim sum, Super Tanker's dishes, TGI Fridays, Marche, steamboat, NanXiang's siu long pao, sharkfin soup and many more. Slrrp, yummy yummy...

My online blogshop was setted up last month during my mid semester break but the response wasn't good. I guess our items were just too mature. Anyway, I will update the latest one soon after the photoshoot which I'll be doing it next week. And I will be the model, I need to start my diet plan. Arghh...but I want food!!! Thanks Charl who willing to spare me her time to be the cameragirl! I believe in your skill, haha....

And, I shall leave some space for the 2 VIPs below.

Date: 5th April, 2009
Venue: Manjalara steakhouse
Happening: The Princess Birthday







Date: 17th April, 2009
Venue: Kimgary @ the Curve
Happening: ChinLoong's belated birthday dinner






Don't think that you can avoid from the ''CREAM CAKE''... Haha... That's the spcial-of-the-day!







His 21st birthday girft. Use it till the max ya. There is a reason behind this. Write hard with it and enjoy your new college life soon!


Surprises were carried out throughout the celebration. At first, I was to pick him up and I forced him to change his casual wear to formal wear and emphasised that I'll bring him to have candlelight dinner where only me and him will attend. In fact we will be meeting up the others at the curve. He really believed that everyone was not free! First surprise was when we entered the restaturant, he saw all have been seated and looking at him. Eh, Goh Chin Loong we will never dump you alone on your birthday k!!! Cheers. We continued our lies that we just managed to have dinner last minute and no preparation was done. We apologised for no cake during his birthday. He believed also! He also believed that we never buy any present for him. When we were done with our meals and asked the waiter to clean up the table and pretend that we are leaving and planning for second round and the cake was carried out suddenly and we sang him the birthday song. And the plate of cream was carried out a while later after the candle blowing ceremony was done. We keep our ''cream promise'' lolz. And the present was given to him later as well. We went for second round at one of the cafe there. I've no idea what was the cafe name. And, the dj sang the birthday song to him. Songs were dedicated to him as well. He said that was the first time he have had so many surprises on his birthday as all the while his birthday celebration was really simple. 

Ya, I personally feel that I want my friends to have an unforgettable 21st birthday. I will continue to plan you guys birthday as well. And the next one coming up will be ShyhJia and EngHsiang one. I have had some ideas of the celebration. I assure that you guys will love me till the max. Muahahahaha.....

Back to my assignment.......US regulation.... Australia regulation..... RBA, The Fed...............yayayayay........


No comments: