26 April 2009

Still....

I'm still on medication. Ya, it has been 2 weeks since I'm on medication. Its really torturing. I have to bear with the food attraction all the time. Though its a good time for me to diet but I need FOOD, I'm under pressure now!

Okay, at first, I was on Chinese herbal medication, I felt better but then my throat was swollen. Mummy wanted me to see the family doctor where her medicine is really strong and will definitely cure but the day I went to the clinic, my doctor was not there and I have no choice but seek for another on duty doctor consultation. Then, my fever subside, but I still have severe cough and flu. I don't wanna take the western medicine anymore, hence, I went to another Chinese doctor whom I have been seeing since I was a baby. And, guess what, he retired already and his son took over the job. My throat is feeling better now, and I've to return 2 days later for continuous consultation. I think I should fork out some time for exercise. My body is really weak.

Loads of assignments and tests to be done till the study week. I have FIM research with me, where I need to fork out 6000 words for that piece of work. Gosh~~~ I'm trying to read more articles nowadays to strengthen my vocab and hope that it will help when I'm writing my research essay later. And, I still prefer individual assignment. Group assignment does not help me to ease my pressure, instead, it is giving me more pressure than I would have had. Maybe that's my problem since I couldn't communicate well with my members. Ish!!!

Happy 5th birthday to my beloved cousin - Cheng Yew. We had a mini celebration with him today at auntie's house and I got to try her home cook. Its not that bad eating home cook after all. Catering food really bored us!!! :) (I'm 21, gosh, what was I doing when I'm 5?)

No comments: