11 April 2009

I'm sick!

I've been so well and till yesterday I started to feel bad. I could feel that my throat is drying up and I need lots of water. But it seems that even 3litre of water a day is not enough for me. Aiks, I wanna get rid of this as soon as possible. I never want to be sick when I'm attending classes as it really torture me a lot.

My desk was kinda messy now. I have a big tumbler with me which is 1.5L large and 2 cups of drinks. One is from mummy, some salty thing which could help to ease the sore throat. Another one just touch down, from daddy, a type of herbs which could help to cure flu. Too many drinks and I need to go toilet now, again!

This afternoon, I went to mummy's office to meet her up before heading for my dentist appointment. As usual I'll just walk in to her office and straight to her desk. Today, I stepped in and this Sweden guy (i know he is the manager, a new manager. PS: mummy's office always change manager one!) greet me and ask who am I looking for. When I told him that :I'm looking for my mother. I said this twice. Because he can't hear me neither I can make myself clear because my voice was pathetically sounds like a MAN! That's horrible! Okay, he thought I intend to see ''Margaret'' which also sounds like ''Mother''. Anyway, my mother is Margaret. Woo...luckily. Else I got to start the ''chicken and duck conversation''. The manager was pretty handsome. But he never wants to tell his age. Mummy guess he was about 20-30 years old. But I guess he's definitely below 25years old. He looks pretty young and the most handsome one among all the managers that I've seen. I used to go mummy office so I know the managers a little. Sigh la, if I didn't have sore throat, definitely I will chat more with him. Hahaha.... And I'll get his facebook or msn then. Wakakaka....

Okay. Back then. I'm supposing doing my marketing report now. I come to blog because I have no idea to write anything. I need some ideas. The title is: ''Customer service in finance sector - will it win customers''. And at the same time I got to check Mt 's report. Ya, I'm a English teacher. Hehe... I think I need to read more and more and more. I wanna master English. And its for my own good since I'm going Aussie later.

Finally, I get to dream of grandpa and grandma yesterday. I dreamt that grandpa was having a high fever and I saw a few packs of Chicken rice beside him where I couldn't really recognize the address. If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw something like Seremban and Jalan Raja Laut. But this two location is not linked at all. Additionally, I saw grandma too but I never get to talk to her more. How grandpa looks in my dream was exactly like how he looked like when he passed away. Sob sob~~~ Ah gong and ah ma, ah ching really miss you all. Come to my dream and I have many things to tell and share with your. Please come back to my dream. The dream god if it does exists, please allow my ah gong and ah ma to come to my dream. Please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: