25 May 2009

I SWEAR

It is 3.26 a.m now.

Finally, I am done with the last assignment for this semester. Though its the last one, but I just feel upset that how come HC is doing last minute work. Ya, no one expect that HC will do last minute work. All because of the previous assignment - FIM!!! After handling the FIM assignment on last Thursday, and you never how exhausted am I. I just fell to sleep after lunch when I reached home and slept till 7pm + that day. And I wen to bed that day at 12am as well. Friday, I thought of doing the assignment but ended up sleeping again, BECAUSE I REALLY NEED MORE REST!!! I forced myself to look on my assignments, but my eyes just couldn't stand any longer. That's why I am now here. If not, you can find me in your dreams.

Argh......................

I SWEAR THAT I'LL NEVER REPEAT THIS ANYMORE
!!!

That's not HC!!! By the way, FIM assignment was really the toughest assignment I experienced!!!
I used to complete my assignment few days before the due date but now.......................... Got really upset especially when May was surprised that she saw me online because I was still doing my assignment. Her reply ''how come...?'' really made me feel guilty. This assignment is not a good piece of work either. WTF!!!!

Vanessa Lau Hui Ching, never ever do that again!

No comments: