05 May 2009

I hate that

I hate that when I'm telling my friends things about me and they will just suddenly make you pissed off. Ya, when they said ''you are like that one de meh'', ''jia jia''. What the hell is that. As though that I'm being a faker.

Especially those who always said they know you well, indeed, they know nothing. I love nature. I prefer trees instead of development. If I am given a choice, I would prefer to go back to the old days where there is not much development and people are kind and considerate. And at least there isn't much liars out there. People do business in a genuine way. People smile and greet at you, not cursing at you all the time. People that are not selfish. Day by day, things changed, even thoughts in mind have to catch up with the latest trend. For say, if you can't accept lesbian you are just too ''out-dated''. If you can't accept pre-marital sex, you should go back to the 70s. Hey, come on. I'm just who I am. I can change my attitude, anything. But to an acceptable extent. But why must I change my thinking. That's mine thinking. No one should be the intruder of my thoughts, thinking, my own state of mind, neither I can be the intruder of your thinking.

If you are my friends, believe in what I said if you think that you know me well though. If I tell lies, you should know it. Don't just add on words that will hurt. If I'm being fake in front of you, meaning you are just noone to me!!!!

No comments: