21 May 2009

RELEAS-ED

YES... I'm released. Though I have one more assignment to go, but no worries as I have drafted the essay pretty much earlier and I shall complete it within this 2 days. So that I can attend the relative reunion dinner on this coming Saturday.

The FIM assignment was really the most difficult assignment (so far) I would say. I have never had such experience. You know, over the weekends or even started from last 2 weeks, I stayed up till 3 - 4am or even 5am to do the assignment. And of course I didn't sleep well even if I get to sleep for 2 hours before I wake up to go campus. I tried to not to go to bed so late as I know my body can never stand that, and I'd definitely fall sick again. And, I had fever, flu, then cough (sounds like swine flu symptoms). Then, recover, then now I feel cold. Having a little running nose. Sigh sigh sigh, all because of this assignment!!!!! I personally don't really like sitting in front of the computer for a long duration, what more I got to sit in front of my laptop from day till the next morning.
Yesterday I even spent 6 hours at Starbucks, trying to complete the assignment. Why Starbucks? I have no choice since LiSun and mine laptop couldn't connect to the campus wifi. And we need the access all the time when we are doing the assignment. So I suggested to go Pyramid Starbucks, and of course we get to discuss those assignment stuffs immediately rather than waiting from the reply thru calls or sms or messenger. And you know its better to talk face-to-face rather than calls or sms. Sometimes you just don't get to convey the 'proper meaning' of you message to the other party thru calls or sms. Though messenger is the cheapest way, but still I think messenger only helps you to reach your friend easily when she is connected on the other end. But the problem is still the same, sometimes when words are typed and sent over there, it might turned out to be translated to other thing. The probability of high accuracy of reaching the correct message convey is very low indeed. Maybe what you want to tell can be translated that ''you are in anger'' on the other end. Hence you need those icons to make it more specific.

Anyhow, I am done with the FIM assignment. And I can totally feel the difference between before and after completing the assignment. Before: You are stressed out, you feel that your brain is heavy, and couldn't function well too. After: You don't get to concentrate in class because you are lack of rest. Your brain don't even function. All you want is to sleep! But the main thing is that you feel the relief, truly.

I'm not going to face the computer too much already, the 3 weeks doomsday had made my skin dried up and dull. I need a massage now!!!

Back to tutorials....

No comments: