04 May 2009

Headache

Having a bad headache now.
Trying to think of ways which is cheap and can release my pressure. But, shopping is the only best way for me. Hahaha.... Alright, its time to pamper myself. I'll hit one of the shopping malls soon and daddy please be prepared when the credit card statement arrives. :P

Stress... Stress... Stress....

As usual, attended the marketing tutorial and lecturer this morning and I really got a little pissed off with her. When she said she is going to return our report 1 during this week block teaching in front of VU lecturer, to show him our quality of work. Can you don't be so cruel? Oh god, meaning our work sucks right? I really worry, as my html referencing was totally wrong. I just copy and paste the html referencing for in-text reference. Hell. She will definitely deduct lots of my marks from it. Hopefully, Sir will be kind enough to me this weekend.  

Saturday date. Ya, I can't wait for our Saturday date. Our date for steamboat. Its our first date for steamboat. I can't wait that. All because I can't wait to eat the fishballs, prawn, crab, and everything. And not to forget that I can't wait for the ''cream promise''!!! *evil laughs*

Stressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.............................................................................

No comments: