06 May 2009

Shopping

Ya ya ya. I said before I will definitely hit the shopping mall soon right. And, I headed to pyramid after the class finished this afternoon.

I have been trying to control myself to splurge on clothings or any accessories this time. So guess what I did? Shopping what. I shop for groceries lo. Its the first time alone shopping for groceries. Fun tough. I can conclude that the satisfaction level when you see what you bought comparing for ''normal girls shopping (clothings etc) is totally different. Anyhow, each has its different feelings after the shopping. Shopping for groceries is totally different from shopping for clothings. When you shop or I shop for groceries I will just see what I want and take it and throw them into the trolley and if there are few types of packaging it will involve some mathematic calculations which is quite fun though. Hahaha.. 

What I bought....



end up using too many plastics....

and I never thought that these things will end up to an amount of 160bucks, which was totally out of my expectation. I thought maybe it should be around 100 bucks. And there was a little incident when I made my payment. I paid by credit card but it took long time for it to process. Really long time till you feel like taking out another card to try but unfortunately I didn't bring along any extra cards as I have took them out from my purse, thinking that I shouldn't bring so many cards with me just in case I am robbed. Choi!!! Plus the safety out there is really terrible. I started to worry and think that ''this time cham liao, I only have 2 dollars cash with me, how am I going to pay this amount''. And, I have taken my ATM cards out from my purse since I don't use it also. Luckily the cashier was patience enough and willing to try and try and try again. Till its approved. Woosh......luckily lol as I was about to call LiSun to come and help me since they are the nearest to me. They are having lunch at Tony Romas. When I was about to call, it was approved. Really thank god!!! So it reminded me that I have to put extra cards in my purse just in case any emergency. 

No comments: