14 May 2009

Frustration

I got frustrated with the way she did her work. She is giving me shit!!! I'm not being bad k. Since its a group assignment, each of us play our own responsibility and try to cooperate with each other. You got to go and get the books your own and do your research for your particular section. But ended up asking me what's the definition, what does that mean, and even asking me ''DID YOU BORROW ANY BOOK? CAN BORROW ME''!!! Wtf!!!! Sounds harsh right. Yes, I really got pissed off with her till I wanna scold the four letter words to her. She even asked me to help her photocopy then bring it to her since I wanna use it. Wth!!!

I borrowed her the book and she said she will photocopy and return to me. In the end, I need to let her bring back home the book again and again till I surrender and said ''you take the book la, I don't want to wait anymore, I want the introduction soon.''. Yes, I totally surrender. I have no choice but to compromise. Ya, I should use the word ''compromise'' because again, its a group work. And, when today I was doing the assignment I feel that I need the book, she replied me I return to you on Monday then. Hey, come on!!! The assignment will due on Thursday k!!! Don't tell me you want me to do last minute work and you should know that the Turnitin is pretty sensitive. I need to hand in our work as soon as possible.

You know how pissed off am I. You know how I wished that I never have a group member like her. Really got very pissed off the way she did her work. She told me she is busy so she can't find info about the monetary policy, so she would just write what she had. Hey, miss, don't say you don't have ample of time. If you don't have ample of time then how about us. At this moment or for this week we have the accounting assignment due and FYI you no need to do anything okay except cutting the articles from newspaper. Moreover, you don't even ask about the assignment except when you need to sign the declaration form of the assignment. Come on. You don't have time, then how about us!!!!

Frustrated + Disappointed = Pissed off

Back to assigment.....got to crack my head for the 6000 words assignment

No comments: