16 May 2009

Now I know why....

Now I understand what they meant. Now I know that why she has been moving from one group to another. Now I know how's the feelings when being ill-threatened. Now I swear that I will never grouping with her. She made me screwed up.

I personally will admit that to certain extent it is my fault for not communicating well with her. And I do admit that it is my fault for telling her last minute that we wanna complete the task this weekend. It is my fault that I did not make myself clear about our tasks. My faults.... Girls now I know what your meant and I really experienced it!!! But its too late. Nonetheless, I will never expect anything on her and we shall complete the task on our own.

I love working in group but not in assignments!!!

Back to assignments

No comments: