03 May 2009

HELP!!!

HELP me....!!! 

The FIM research essay is driving me crazy... And, now, I am almost half dead. My brain is full with all kinds of info but I have no idea what to write on it. How should I ''compare and contrast the financial institution of US and Australia'' - my current problem. The essay title is''Compare and contrast US and Australia's financial system''. OH GOSH.................. 

And, something suddenly popped up when I was reading the textbooks just now. Should I switch to marketing ar? At least there is no history related stuffs. Hahaha... Ya, finance has just too many history. How they evolved overtime la. Deregulation la... Reregulation la.... Yor..............................


Erhem...this is for the marketing report only and......

THIS IS THE FIM one!!!

My desk can never be neat and clean one day. All books are being stacked around me. Underneath the table, beside the table, on the chair, below the chair..........Woosh.............As though I'm that hardworking lolz.

HELP HELP HELP......I need to finish it by today!!!!!

No comments: