01 June 2009

FINAL

Ya....3 more days to the final. And now I am dipping myself to FIM. FIM again. I need to do research again this time. The essay questions are given and its not easy either. I'll have to read bulk of printing materials, notes, etc. But I learnt that I will never read all materials instead I'll pick the most related/necessary one. Else, with all the materials I had, it will definitely make me crazy and in the end I don't get a conclusion for those materials at all. I'm sure others will agree with me, the more you read, the more confuse you are. So, take the most related one will do.

National Library, here I come.................................. shhhh......................

After FIM will be the accounting and marketing paper. Gosh........................ Got to memorise all the formulas.............................. GAMBATEH!!!

Back to my revision.....good luck to me!!!

No comments: