18 June 2009

still dreaming

HC is still dreaming on her birthday dream.

I had a wonderful 21st birthday this year and so I hope that my friends also have and will have their blast celebration. What's my birthday dream? I'd say not many of my friends know, its countable with your fingers.

I wish to celebrate my birthday at the beach. And the guests are all my friends, despite close friends or not, it could be anyone that I've met. A piano placed at the beach and my darling will sing me the song of ''yan huo de ji jie'', ''jue bu neng shi qu ni'', ''liu xing yu'' and ''di yi shi jian''. Why all F4? No particular reasons, I had this idea when I listened to their songs some time ago. Erm, ''di yi shi jian'' maybe specially for all my friends. Besides, I do hope to see fireworks at the beach. And....something that I think no one can do. I want to see 21 balloons at/on the sea ....erm...I just don't know how to express it. See the picture below. Its kinda simple. I edited this photo before my 21st birthday and am always looking at it.

And 3 more days to 21 June then it will be officially 4 months away from my exact birthday. Yet, till today, I'm still wishing that I could have this. How I wish.....

Mr. SJ, I do take your words seriously. Keep your promise that you won't disappoint me.
Mr. CheeWei, I still remember you promised me about the cupcakes.
I still remember them very well. I really do hope that my dream/wish will come true one day since it cannot be fulfilled on my 21st birthday... (''_'')

No comments: