21 June 2009

1st week of holidays

Gosh, my 1 week holidays gone. And I've around 3 weeks + holidays left only. What I've been doing these days. I'd say, days are pretty bored, but I enjoyed it pretty well.

1. Last weekend, headed to Bukit Beruntung early in the morning to send the car for service then off to Pavilion to get hy's present.
2. Met the Maxwellian for karaoke. Met new friend-Dinesh. And to the Maxwellian, don't spoil my image ok.I'm not the 'big sister' la...
3. Went Pavilion again to get my stuffs. My stuffs = shopping.
4. Attended hy's 21st birthday party.
5. 15/06/2009 - Its ah ma's Chinese lunar death anniversary. As usual mummy, uncle, auntie and I went to ''grandhouse'' (its ah ma & ah gong house, so we called it grandhouse) for paying ceremony.
6. Prepare hy's handmade birthday card and delivered it to her house. Though it was one day late, but its still the month for Gemini. :)
7. Got recipe from auntie and I baked the raisin cake.
8. Went to Ampang road for a job interview. Wtf, the management don't even inform that there was no training and wasted our time to travel there. And because for that interview, I walked under the rain and I caught flu now. Wtf!!! Went to KLCC with friends after that and did some shopping.
9. Went Pavilion again, yea, its Pavilion again, to have lunch with mummy and walk around. Bought a pen for Tch. The future inspector. Hahaha.....
10. Today. I just found the cupcake recipe. Will try them out within this few days.

Other than these, what I've been doing. Sleep. It has become my favourite past time and I sleep for more than 14 hours a day. And I'm getting very blur now. I think I should stop sleeping so much, I shall go for jogging in the morning, clear my messy and dirty desk, packed wardrobe, messy shoe rack.

No comments: