30 November 2009

Results Released!

Results released!
All 4 subjects released!
The 2 that remained RO yesterday night finally appeared on our results statement.
Frankly, it was kinda disappointed. I expect something better than that, yet, the marks were just a little away from my expectation. Have been thinking for the whole day what/where has gone wrong? Did I put enough effort? Should I retake? Previously I did have the thought to retake if I really get something which is lower than Distinction and now I really got to decide.

I got Credit for both Corporate Finance and Taxation Law paper. I just need another 2 marks for me to reach Distinction for Corporate Finance paper. Arrww.... 2 marks away only. How if I've done the question (I didn't complete one question)? Perhaps I will get it. Haiz... Is always if if if and if..... Sien.....

While for the taxation law paper, I should say that, well, I shouldn't expect so much really as I don't really have confidence on it after completing the paper. I got only 63. Its my attitude that made me feel guilty now. My last minute attitude doing the tax law assignment. For the first time, I did very last minute work and I got only 23/30. Its kinda low to me. Should I retake then?

I'm feeling lost right now. Have no courage to tell daddy and mummy my results that sucks. Have no idea at all what can I do during the coming semester. But, one thing for sure, that's a good lesson for me where I must not lag and gotto work hard CONSISTENTLY like how I did in the previous semester. I got to admit that during this semester I was a bit lost and suddenly don't find my way at all.

Where is the motivated LHC? Where is the hardworking LHC?
Anyway, the 3 months break will be sufficient for me to find my way, my dream, and everything that belong to me. Its time to refresh what I have done for the past 11 months.

:(

No comments: