12 November 2009

What to say

Don't know what to say..

Its the 3rd paper today, hence 3 down, 1 on...

And, I think today's paper should be alright. AIS, I loved you soo soo much... So do love me too... Hahaha..

Next paper will me risk management models. I always take this paper seriously, in fact all seriously though, because its about financial risk management after all. The only reason I enter VU - Financial Risk Management & Banking and Finance.

Anyway, not going to talk much now.

Am really tired. Wanted to sneak out but I can't. Wanted to have a long rest like maybe 2 days or maybe even little for 1 day? No, no nope. HC won't do that.
National Library, here I am again and hopefully tomorrow the shooting won't be there anymore as I can't even concentrate on my book but rather looking at the camera and actress. ''Roll camera.... come on everyone.... Action... Cut Cut Cut.. Aiyo.. Again again again... Action'' Wth!

Library is not a place for you to do the shooting okay. Go go go away, come another day, Monday preferably since the library is closed on Monday. :)

Had nightnares before my finals and day before yesterday. It was a nighmare, real nightmare that I'm praying hard that it will definitely not be true in reality. Must not!!! Arrrmmmmhhhh....

Wonder what I have been doing for the past one year. Soon, 2 semesters end and I'll be officially going into the 2nd semester of Year 2 and soon I'll be entering Year 3 and sooonnnn....Err....Don't think too much.....

Still, I don't dive up, I am working towards my dream.

Subjects coming up after this will be even tougher, hence it is not a time to lag anyhow. I'm not going to break any record again when classes are on or when I'm in the semester and will play gao gao went I'm ''out-of-the-semester'' / ''on-holiday''. Sigh... Just don't know what to say at this time.

Kinda pointless.. Worrying my results..... What to do.. What can I say.... :(

No comments: