16 November 2009

Emo

Yes. Am being little emo nowadays.
Again, I have no reason or even an answer for myself. The weather nowadays is cold and nice enough to let me think of you again.
Ya, its you again. Am I missing you? I let you go once and I thought I will never miss you anymore. But, the weather, again, its cold and it remind me of you for many many times. How I wish you would carry an umbrella for me. How I wish we could share that umbrella though its just a small one. But, what makes us distant? Is it me or you? Or it is the distance between us? Simply because we stay far apart?
Shit!!!!! I shouldn't even miss you.........

2 comments:

yahui said...

missing who???
me me me???
i miss u too!
but a small umbrella is not enough for us lah...

Peach GirL said...

ya dear dear dear..
miss you gao gao la.... lolz