19 November 2009

DONE and Outings On

Finally, am done with my finals. It was a bad day to me today. I only realised that I forgot to bring my file along me when I reach college. Luckily sister was at home and speed to college and pass me the file. Though I entered 10 minutes later. Its still bad because I got so nervous and couldn't catch a breathe when I sat down. And I only realized that I calculated the wrong standard deviation in the exam but I only managed to amend some part of it. Hopefully, it will be alright.
Headed to Damansara palace for dim sum after exam with py and may and off to e@Curve, Ikano and Ikea to wander around. And I had lecka-lecka today. :D When I reached home, its already 7pm+. Finally I have time for you--my lappie...

Exam off....worrying the results already. Sigh sigh sigh....

Melacca trip on tomorrow. Again, some people ffk. Hate people last minute pull out without giving further notice at all.. Sigh.. Forget about it.
I am hoping that tomorrow comes faster.

Time to bed. Ciaoz.

No comments: