02 November 2009

Depressed!

Feels depressed! Feels so so bad! Feel like crying!
The feelings of after finishing the FIM exam is back. It happened again after finishing my Corporate Finance paper. I just don't know why. I have confidence before entering the hall, but it turned out another way after the exam. What the!!!!! I came home after lunch with daddy and thought of taking a short nap, but I can't even sleep. I've been thinking of the paper, the figures, the formulae.... Argh.............

I hate these feelings!!!! What has been going wrong. LHC, what happen to you.
Oh no no.....you got to leave that behind now as you have 3 more tough papers to go. You chose to do double major, so be it, work for it!!! Die die also must do it.

GOOOOO GOOOO GOOOO...................
NEVER GIVE UP!

No comments: