25 October 2009

Finals!!!

Ya, its the end of the semester 3 of my degree program.

Currently busying, very busy preparing my 40 pages taxation law & practice notes to be brought into the exam hall.....Its a lot. Somehow, its not the time to take any short cut or say give up because that's ain't me. To me, nothing is impossible. I'll make it.

Have been quite busy with my friend's assignment for the last week too. As though I'm doing their assignment. Aiz... For this, I'll keep it for the update after my finals because I've a lot to say, from my mind. I really see many things that make me become even more cautious. What's that?? Not going to mention anything here as it will definitely affect my mood now. Shoo shoo...

Its not the time to say goodbye but again, hello, LHC is still on her way to achieve her dreams, she will be fighting till the end. She will never give up. She will make it up to herself. She will make her parent be proud of her. She can do it. Pray for me!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

No comments: