15 October 2009

Terrible

I would say this semester I did terribly though I have not sat for the final papers. I said so because I failed to manage my time better and in the end the assignments pilled up and I got to stayed up till the next day morning to complete the work and of course the work wasn't a good piece one from me, definitely!!

For this semester, I break my record.
1.
For the first time I did not sleep for two days and only managed to get a short nap for about 45 minutes only. I have not really read through my assignments N times before I handed in the final copy which I used to do previously.

2.
I went out before the test which is my damn first time doing so. In fact, I never step out the house door where there is a test going on the next day.

3.
I went Sg Lembing. Its okay at first but it crashed with my test shedule. And I didn't really do well in it. I got 15/20 which was quite disappointing.

4.
I did last minute work for myy taxation law assignment which was very NOT MY STYLE!!!! Gosh!!!!

5.
For the first time I am visiting the lecturer and tutor so often for my accounting subject. I can only rely on her indeed because, again, I have no accounting background. I know nothing.

6.
For the first semester that I seldom finish my tutorial works for CF. Others so far okay. Sweat~~~ Never do this, as this will only burden you when you do revision!!! Remember that LHC!!!

7.
My schedule was quite a mess after the Hari Raya break. What's going on LHC!!! wtf!!! THAT'S NOT YOU!!!

I have 2 more weeks to go before finals and got to start to prepare my taxation law notes. Buck up my AIS, CF and RMM.
I'll never give up and will stay till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: