30 November 2009

Two more RO

Results released.... OMG! I've been trying to control myself not to be so nervous yet, my heart is pumping non-stop since this morning. It stopped a while then when I think of it again, it started pumping again, bee-bop-bee-bop....

Around 9.30pm I did receive call from some saying that only 1 results were released and other remained outstanding. Sigh, this make me even worry. Don't really get to feel the full excitement again. I got 2 papers results, one is for Accounting Information System (the one I've been putting very very much effort on it as I've no accounting background) and Risk Management Models. Both I got High Distinction. Whee..whee....The other 2 that remained outstanding made me feel so miserable. Wondering what is my results. It made me even worry more. Though I was excited when I saw the two results, but I just can't fully enjoy the excitement since the other two results were left unknown. Hopefully, it won't take too long to let them post the results up. Again, hopefully it will be alright as I've been worrying these two papers very much ever since after the exam. Hopefully, everything will be fine real soon. :)

No comments: