07 December 2009

Feeling sick

Sneezing, shivering... Am feeling sick. Arghhh...please recover soon because I'm hitting the Penang Island and I'm gonna to eat till the max and enjoy the life at the island there. Yes, HC love Penang gao gao. She even hoped that she can own a piece of land near the beach. But, I knew that there were too many new high rise building around the island, that's quite disappointing to me. No offence. Why its disappointing to me, simply because I just love the quiet-island-but-like-a-city. Recently, with the development there, too many high rise building like the condos were built and it destroyed the nature of the island. Somehow, I still loved Penang very very much. Hahaha....

Cousins and I have been browsing thru the websites to get some ideas where to visit. And of course not to forget, the most waited one, the Peranankan mansion heritage!!! Yayaya, after visiting the one in Melaka, I personally fell in love with the Baba and Nyonya culture very much, hence, the Peranakan mansion musuem is a must visit for me. And also not to forget the much waited new Guan Yin statue at Kek Lok Si Temple. I remember when I visited Penang when I was Form 3, they were just in the process to build that statue and finally, this year, it is ready. Mummy, sister, cousins also raised their hands to say that ''MUST GO''!!. Many more places to go and I would definitely enjoy the days there till maximum. Hehehe....

By the way, God bless me to recover soon please, before I go Penang. I want to eat Rojak, apam balik, char keuy teow, End Of the World Seafood Village, sing k there, shopping and many many many more activities.

No comments: