15 December 2009

totally lost

Ya! Am totally lost. I swear I thought I get over it already when I really chat with you. I really thought like that. That's real. Really really really............Don't know why that I when I was in Penang yesterday night, suddenly I have the strong feeling to see him, to talk to him. The feeling was so so so so so strong. And I got so moody for the whole day till I'm back today. I just feel uneasy. Don't feel like talking. Don't feel like eating. Anything anything. Till I online and he said that he will be getting married. What a thunder like news to me. Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that time, I was totally stunned and blank out. I didn't know what to do and still, HC continue to pretend again. Hate myself very much to pretend which eventually hurting myself. If, if if, at that time, I would have said YES, will the outcome be different? I wonder...

Why.... Argh..... damn shit! I am totally lost right now. Have been keep on repeating the song dear charl recommend me - 戴佩妮 - 街角的祝福!..

Why why why................ Why me why me why me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penang trip was so so only because of my bloody bad mood. I don;'t know why I got so moody. Was it signalling that something bad will be happening soon. Ya, the bad news I got just now - HE is getting married!!!!

By the way. I am in love with penang and was eyeing on the residences there already.

No comments: