15 December 2009

MY HEART IS CURSING


Smile more often

So that with your happy smile,

I can calm my heart from constantly looking for you


Smile more often

So that the world will be jealous of you

Then my heart, which is constantly calling for you

Wouldn’t turn greedy anymore

Chorus

My heart is cursing because it cant say “I love you”

Tears burst and my yearning is flowing and flowing

The sad words that are stuck in my throat like a torn

Is roaming around my ear all day

Why does it have to be you?

Why did I end up loving you?

Even if I am shaking my head

Even if I try to deny it

Now I cant let go of you

I love you forever even you are not looking at me

You wouldn’t know even when I call your names thousand of times

You wouldn’t know even if I wait at that same place

Like a fool I just look at you, this foolish love

You don’t know no matter how much I call you

No comments: