14 January 2009

I'm so so so so excited

I'm so so so so so so excited.

Just after I post up my previous blog, mengtian came online. And I told her that I'm very nervous to see my test marks. By the way, she knows my marks. She check it in front of me but I asked her and Li Sun not to tell me as I don't have heart preparation. I scare I might just faint. :) Mengtian's reply was too fast and I couldn't even stop her from telling me my marks. while I was chatting with others at the same time. Without hesitation, she said I got 44. No worries then. Oh god god god.............................44 ar....................................... I was so excited and couldn't stop smiling. Feel excited till I feel like crying again. How come the feelings came back again??!! It was unaddressable in words here. I was over excited and non stop jumping in the bathroom when I was bathing and started to sing. All I can say is, I'm happy. Hang on, I did say that I'm happy but I didn't mention that I'm satisfy. :(

Indeed, when Ms. Christine said only 3 person got the highest marks which was 45/50. How I wish that I am one of them. How I wish that I could even score higher than that. How I wish... Don't say that I'm greedy. I'm just giving myself a higher target so that I really work for it and achieve it. And scholar scholar... ^_^

Anyway, I'll never give up. I want to get a High Distiction for this paper. Yes, I want it to happen. So, I must work for it!!!! Gambateh!!!

Again, I got 44/50. Hehehehehe.... I got 44 you know, out of 50.

1 comment:

kim said...

Hey! Congratulations on the marvellous result! Well, though one more mark only you'll be one of the highest, but dont be sad. There's plenty more chance! Ganbateh!!

Btw, what surgery are you having? Seems like so serious geh..