01 January 2009

Short Vacation

Date: 20/12 - 22/12/2008
Destination: Bukit Merah Laketown Resort

We stayed in Water Chalet. At first uncle thought of staying at the apartment but Wendy suggested me that the Water Chalet is very nice. And after the vacation, I would say is damn nice! When I saw the photos from the website, it really attracted me. But, everyone knows that usually what shown in the website might differ from the reality. That's for true. But, what I saw and experienced was exactly how the chalet looks like from the photos on the website. It is really a nice place to relax. But, you got to travel far to have your meal. We drove all the way to Taiping on the second night but the food wasn't nice. We thought of going to the Night Safari but heard from the people there that there is nothing much interesting in the Night Safari plus they close at 10pm. We finished our dinner and walked to the hawker centre and search for ''Ho Chiak'' food. I bought the Chee Cheong Fun, taste so so only! It was nearly 10pm so we decided to go back to Chalet.

A short yet fun vacation. We didn't take much photo, most of them are the scenery photos. Because brother was busy chatting with uncle and I were busying to take care and play around with my two little cousins. ^=^







naughty chengyew!






playful Reenreen...





Not to forget to mention that I went to the Waterpark and played with the water slides there. One of them was the 45 degrees slide. Is really 45 degrees you know. Damn syok! Is a U shape 45 degrees slide, imagine when you are sliding down and UP again and down again and up again. Hahahha...

the 45 degrees water slide...

That's all for it. I can't wait for the big family reunion trip!

No comments: