31 December 2008

Year 2008

Hopefully I'm able to finish this post before the year of 2008 ends.

Summer School starts and it seems that my mind is still wandering else way and I guess I'm still in the -Summer Holidays- mood. Too bad, few weeks gone and the final will be very soon. It's time to buck up with my studies and I have presentation and test and also assignments to be done the very beginning of year 2009.

Went steamboat with Charl on Christmas eve. And it was BBQ Buffet Steamboat. Too bad they don't offer much variety of food, basically are fishballs and bbq stick. The best part was that they have a big pan for you to do the BBQ. I found an interesting fishball - the Star fishball.

the Star fishball


that's only part of it. we really ate a lot!

After dinner, we had drinks at Wings Cafe. And I won a mini X'mas cup from the lucky draw too. :p I want the hamper lah!!! Hahaha...

Anyway, there is another 10 more minutes before 2009 starts. I wanna make this my last post of Year 2008 so I got to post this up now. Of course, I'll add on others.


*******5*******

*******4*******

*******3*******

*******2*******

*******1*******

**Happy 2009! May the economy will turn around and ALL THE BEST to everyone!
Muackss...**

No comments: