30 December 2008

damn it!!

I missed 2 lecture class today. 

Class started at 3.30pm, as usual I will depart from home around 2.30pm or the latest by 2.45pm. 

Alright it gos like that, since morning, I havce been checking Blackboard to download the lecture notes but Miss has yet to upload it. And guess what! She posted it on 2.30pm! Okay, this shouldn't be a problem, just print immediately and leave what. Who knows, my printer was sick!!! I tried twice and got very pissed off with it as it was not functioning. Damn it! The time was already 2.45pm. Gosh, without hesitation I turned off the printer and quickly get into the car and GO!!!! Mana tau!!! When I was about to go on the bridge at Segambut, I saw a long queue, I thought perhaps was the traffic light problem. (I never expect this to see this ya) Slowly when I drove further only I realised that it was not the traffic light problem -lah!!! Both way was jam, terrible jam, the cars along Jalan Duta and Jalan Kuching couldn't move at all. I was shocked when I saw it!!! In my mind I tried to figured out any other way that I could use so that I won't be late. Here or there, turn here and turn there and finally, I turned into Persiaran Dutamas and call Evert for guidance as I haven't been there before only knew that there is a way out to Segambut and from there I can pass by Sri Sinar and turn out to LDP. 

Finally I reached campus, but it was 4.00pm. Too late to enter the lecture hall. So, I thought of entering the hall during the break which is usually around 4.30pm. The lonely me, wandering around the campus and went to the library and online while waiting for time to past and Lisun to call me when it is break time. 

My cell shows 4.41pm, I wonder how come Lisun didn't call me. When Lisun told me that only left 12 slides, I guessed there won't be a short break. So, GO HOME -lo!!! Really damn damn damn it! Wth happened and caused hectic jam and I was so unlucky and I was late to class and I missed two lectures eventually and I'm piss off with that!!! I guess it must be the road block around KL area for the countdown party but it couldn't be so early what!!!! 

Damn it!!! 140 bucks gone for 2 lectures and I missed 1 tutorial last week. So, it will be 210 bucks gone in totality!!! And not to forget the petrol as well!!! Must get a HD to compensate my daddy. Hahaha...Yes, MUST!!! Not only for that silly reason but also for myself to apply scholarships lol. ^.^

No comments: