07 December 2008

Another YumCha Session

Here is another yum cha session with my high school friends. And my dear friends, our next meet will be in mid of 2009. Will miss you guys! To those who did not attend, make yourself available next time please!

The random photos....

all peace (liyee's pose) :-)




Posing... (take 1)


Posing... (take 2)


Cool kokwai...smile -lah!








that's our secret... devil laugh!!!




the guys...






the girls...


the group...






kw was shooting...? ^_^




my...my...MY HAND!!!


Ms. LiYee ar...not ready la...
anyway, a nice one!


ya, girl you can take photo with him!!!


fong mein is promoting him ''X''




a nice one! (i mean myself la...i look fair kan...nyek nyek)
just kidding!

dark vs fair... muahahahah


another photo taken with approval!!! haha...


More photos to be uploaded soon. I got to watch ''unclassified file'' now!

2 comments:

kim said...

only 3 girls?! haha
where r the rest of the ppl?

Peach GirL said...

yaya...only 3 girls...haha
others ar..some busy la, some got exam la, some not free la, some went for vacation!!! :P