10 January 2009

House warming x2

Yes, is another house warming. After attending uncle's house warming at Bukit Jelutong. And, this time one is auntie's turn.

1st January 2009 @ Bukit Jelutong

Okay, I didn't take any photo in uncle's house. We really had delicious food there. Usually people will order catering right. But auntie cooked all the food herself with her sister. Really yummy! Auntie even said ''without a bottle of sauce''. Owh.... Everyone gave thumb up after finishing the food. The renovation was just so so. But I like the fish pond!

10th January 2009 @ Taman Bukit Desa

And for today's one. It was in Taman Bukit Desa. As usual it was those normal catering food. I can even name their menu before I reach and it really came out to be the same with my listing. Hahaha... But, the renovation was really awesome. It was just like a showroom man! Everyone was so impressed with the renovation. Here are two photos taken. Only two! I just managed to snap them before I left. As I was really busying to play with my two little cousins. (Will upload it later. Something wrong with my bluetooth.)

Soon, it will be my house warming session. Hahhaa....Jusk kidding.

Vanessa Lau HuiChing will make her dreams come true one day!


No comments: