09 January 2009

Stomachache & Test

I'm having bad stomachache this few days. Really hate it.

Mummy just got me some medicine yesterday from doctor. But it seems like even worst. I can't even have delicious food. All must be light food! Sigh...


Macroeconomic Principles Mid Semester Test
Had my test yesterday. Hrmm...I think should be ok!! Must be okay!!! Hahaha...
The test wasn't tough but it takes time to think about the theory then link it to the question. Really different from Micro paper. I finished all questions but had no ample of time to re-check my answers. Feel sad about it. i must practice more questions from now on.

The weird thing was that I still feel nervous after test even after I reached home. I started to feel nervous and worry about the results le... I must score HD for this paper! MUST! Will put more effort and stop lagging and enjoying the holidays. Hhaaha

No comments: