01 January 2009

Happy 2009

Happy New Year and of course may ALL my dreams come true. If you are reading this, may all your wishes come true too.

Starting of the year, I think I would have to recall what I have done last year. For the bad one, I'll ignore it and learn from my mistake. And hoping that issue will come to an end, no more arguments and hopefully it can be settled down very soon. We are still family. Nothing is more important than being together as a family. Please remember this!!!

On the other hand, I would put more effort on my studies till Daddy and Mummy will say that they are happy and satisfy with my results. All HD.... It's not impossible, I'll work harder for it!

Not to forget, I'll try to fork out more time to treat myself better. Hahaha... Pampering myself in the sense of, more time to relax, shopping (my all time favourite) but it seems that my shopping mood has gone recently (how come one ar!!??) and spend more time with my family. I do mean the big family members.

And, lastly, I hope I could make them be mine this year.
1.
Esprit watch


2.
Canon 860 IS or

Pentax Optio M40 or

Sony T77 or

Sony T700


3.
A Coach bag


4.
I have always wanted to learn an instrument and piano is my first choice. Hopefully, one day I can play a song of mine with a piano.


*When you have a dream, you will work for it, to make it belongs to you. The efforts paid off in achieving one dreams may be tough, but the feelings when you achieve it is unexpressable.*
Without dreams, who are you then....

No comments: