17 February 2009

Feeling bad

I'm feeling very bad now. Since I finished my ISB paper this afternoon, yet I couldn't calm down and am still feeling bad now. I can't tell you my feelings. I started to worry about my results. I didn't have ample of time to answer all questions. I feel like crying. I feel disappointed.

I went for a movie - The Wedding Game just after the exam with LiSun and Mengtian. Don't know why I cried when there is any touching scene. Even the tiny part which everyone has no feelings I suppose. Eg: When Vikki and Jack had a party at Vikki's Malacca house. What's so touching that caught my feelings and I cried???!!!

Went home after the movie, dropped by Henny's house the collect DVDs from her and chat a little with her about Fion's wedding ceremony tomorrow.

And, when I reached home, when I saw both Daddy and Mummy, I feel like crying. When I'm typing this, my tears are about the flow. I really feel sad that I did not finish the paper. I really feel like hitting myself. Stupid HC!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i set up True singapore ghost stories Russell Lee FANSCLUB, knw more view www.lotus-slayer.blogspot.com