27 February 2009

I'm so so so so excited 2

I'm over excited now. I got to calm down first.

Muahahhahahaha.....wakkakakakkaa.....kekekekkekke......hahahhaha......hehehehheh.....yoyoyoyo...

I had a bad dream yesterday night about my summer school results.
It really frightened me. I couldn't sleep well yesterday night at all. I have been thinking about my results. The one that made me worry most is Information System for Business. In fact, I didn't finish the questions. Whenever I have luck, I can feel it. The feelings came to my mind but it doesn't last long like Macroeconomic paper. Still, I hope that it really brings me luck and hope.

Finally, I get to access to myVU website to view my exam results after being long waited. I hate the moment when I wait, worrying and waiting at the same time. Something wrong with the Internet connection here lar!!!

Anyway, I got my results for the Macroeconomic but ISB is remain outstanding. I got 92% -- High Distinction!!!! Hahaha... As I wish, as I want, as I hoped, as in real, I scored 92%. I have targeted myself to score more than 90% this time since I only got 83% for my Microeconomics paper last semester. And, I got it this time!!!! Thank God!!! ^_^

I was so excited and asked Daddy to come over and see the screen. Hahaha, I saw he laughed. Then, I was like going insane, I started to jump like kids and shouted. Then, I ran down and tell Mummy. She also smiled. Hahaha... I felt satisfied when I saw them smiling. Kekeke.... Then, went and show off to brother. Then, went and hugged my pikachu. Hahaha... I'm really over excited. Currently, in the *sot sot* situation.

Back to normal, I still worry my ISB results la. I had a bad dream about the results yesterday night. Touch wood, it must not be real. I know that I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VU please, release the results as soon as possible so that I can have a good night sleep.

No comments: