02 March 2009

Agitated

I couldn't imagine when I finally got my ISB results today.

Here it goes,
Today after the Marketing lecture, I went to the ladies to wait for aimay. And, suddenly I saw Nikki walking out from the lecture hall ans she told me that ISB results has just released. Go and check. LiSun and I stared at each other then. What!!!??? We started shivering. We decided to check it up immediately after the pee and we headed to the computer lab.

Found a seat and sat down. This was a funny scenery. Okay, log in to myVU first and key in our ID and password as usual, the moment I clicked on the ''View you exam results'' I looked at LiSun who is standing behind. Heard that when she said, ''you got 83% ar, HD!'' only I dare to look at the screen. Its really scaring la. I have had sleepless night worrying the results and when I knew that I got HD, I am really happy!! Damn happy k!! Ok, meaning I have got another HD again. I was so happy and couldn't stop laughing like crazy. Next, log out and log in again for LiSun, she was still behind me. She dared not to see the screen this time. I check for her and she closed her eyes. ''Ok ok ok, 80 80 80, HD HD HD. Pass already, don't worry'', I said. Only then she dare to look at the screen and we started to laughed like crazy. Finally we can really have sweet dreams. Hahaha... Congratulations to both of us!!! Okay, logout then and check for Mengtian. Again, she got HD!!! We was like, yes!!! 3 of us also got HD!!! Congratulations to three of us then. I was really agitated and how I wish daddy and mummy could share this with me. After checking the results, we planned to fool Mengtian, we headed to the restaurant to meet her and told her that 3 of us need to re-sit, with my very-serious-not-joking face. She believed!!! Anyway, I told her the 3 of us need no re-sit and 3 of us got HD only she smiled.

Left, and when I was on my way home, suddenly decided to drop by Daddy's workshop to give him a surprise and tell him the good news. Daddy wasn't in the office when I reached, anyway, he promised will be back and go lunch with me. Hahaha.... When I saw him, I told him, he smiled again. I know that he is happy with that, consider satisfied!!! Hahahahahhaha....wakakakakak....
Again, I keep my promise, I will put more effort and get more HD!!! Work harder to achieve more than 90%. Do my best!!! And, had lunch with Daddy at Damansara Palace, the food still mouth-watering. Love it!!!

No comments: