16 March 2009

you're a liar!

Are you that loyal to me? Since the day we knew each other, I'm still who I am, and the very same to you, I supposed. You had changed your mind few times. Telling me how much you loved me and when I rejected, you didn't not show your sincerity at all. But, you have went through few relationships. When you break off with them, you will definitely come back to me and confess again. And, that day I just heard from you that you had your wife already and your have registered. Now, you broke off with her and coming back to me and telling me the same thing. Oh gosh............I really couldn't stand that. Whenever I explain to you, you would just say Yes...yes...yes....Then, you will appear lost. Really got fed up with you Mr. Melvin!!!!! You are the one who made me have no confidence on you okay!!! Don't blame any other thing!!!

Stop being a liar in front of me. No matter how, you don't deserve my love for you. No matter what you do, even going to take a degree, I won't marry you!!! No matter what you do, you had lose in the first place to prove that you really likes me. Hence, bye bye la!!!!!! ^_^

And, I really have a very very good dear now!!! Ya, that's our secret dear~~~ *evil laughs*

No comments: