19 March 2009

Non-stop.

My schedule has been really packed over the weekends. And the next coming up block teaching will be held this weekend, and we got to attend 8 hours of lectures, tutorials and workshop. Either mentally of physically attend, I must make myself there! Is FIM! An important subject to me.

Okay, I have just hand in my ADM part 1 of the assignment today and there are 2 more major part to go. And also a presentation next week.

Well, my assignments and assessments to be done are:
1. Accounting for Decision Making (ADM) 
- Assignment Part 2 & 3 (Research on the market share and companies annual reports)
- Presentation (next week)
- Mid semester test (2 weeks later)
- Online test (weekly)

2. Financial Institutions and Monetary Theory (FIM)
- Essay plan (next week)
- Research essay (compare and contrast 2 countries financial system, and I chose US & Australia)
- Article Readings 
-Presentation (4 weeks later but got to start searching for article)

3. Introduction to Marketing (ITM)
- 2 Case study report (2 weeks later)
- Report on segmenting, targeting and positioning (consider you are going to operate a new company) (due next week)
- Online assessment (2 weeks later)
- Final report (title as per first report) (due before study week)

Luckily I have done 2 subjects during summer schools. Lolx! And I got HD for both tim. Ahahaha....I know, again, I'm emphasising it!

My study table is messed up. I have 10 marketing related books around me, laptop on, accessories. I want to clear them soon. Got to finish all my work very soon so that I can start doing some revision. I think the subject that I worried the most for this semester will be FIM as it really requires a lot of reading other than textbook. The Wall Street Journal, The EDGE, The Financial Review. Gosh.............................I can do it! Will prove it!!!


No comments: