15 April 2010

Headache

I am really having a bad headache. I don't really think its mainly about the assignments and tests due dates. I am okay with the due dates. I can cope with it.
What makes me so headache? My group members. My friend and I have been facing the same problem, we are mad with our group members. We thought to change our members but it seems that if we are to change, we will be in trouble. It sounds like our members are gangster, no, they weren't. But you know, gossips and rumours are always humans part time job. Sigh. What to do. I chosen her, but decided to ''divorce'' her in assignment 2 but failed after discussing with my friend. Now, I seriously think that we shouldn't have started to group together since the first assignment and now I have 2 more to go with her. I'm currently doing the whole assignment 2, not expecting anything from her at all because seriously, I have no confidence on her works and she always has her reason to tell me that she has no computer, therefore, no works are done on time.
How can I 'divorce' her now?
I don't really feel like bothering people's thinking, as long as I'm doing well in my works right. Am I right?
Am I selfish? No, I guess not at all right, I am sure there are people who think it in this way to. I think of her consequences too before I really wanna leave her, but has she thought of me before?????

Gerammmmmm..............I can feel my head is very heavy and pain now.
Guess I can't sleep well tonight again, not because of her though. I have been suffering from insomnia this few days.


No comments: