10 April 2010

Another Friday

Its another Friday.
Have been spending times with the assignments, though not all completely as planned, but at least I kicked start them and roughly know how to continue with it.
Oh gosh, Easter break ends then. Will have Corporate Law test after the break. Good luck then!

Was super emo this afternoon. Around 3.00pm, I was very hungry but lazy to cook neither drive out to buy food. After starving for almostan hour, I just can't stand it anymore, because I am stressed out and I feel like crying. I know that I would burst into tears if I don't get away from my assignment and step out from the house. Without hesitation plus it was already thundering that time, I hit on the car and vroom, drove to the Batu5 and had the prawn mee.
I realized that I'm abit lost nowadays. I need some motivation and hugs, please :(

Its late. Nights.

No comments: