03 April 2010

Easter Break 2010

Its mid semester break. Woohoo
So, gonna try to complete the piling up assignments first and continue with my marathon K as planned. Hahaha

Have been stucked at the computer lab with everyone's PC on with Facebook.. Yea, FB again, DEVIL facebook that's why noone can take their eyes off it right.

Last time i used to complain people are to addicted to FB and now I really know why.... Hehehe..
Anyway, as I said to myself, I will never put myself to any games except for Word challenge, just afraid if I will get addicted and let my assignments, tests pill up even more. :P

I have one week break, and my plan is roughly to fully utilised this break to complete on hand assignments, like Corporate Law, Personal Financial Planning, Investments and Portfolio Management and Statistics for Business and Marketing. Then, finish up all the tutorials and if possible meet up little cousin Cheng Yew and Reen. I missed them so so much man~

Nights and sweet dreams....

No comments: