27 April 2010

4 more to go

Well. Its now 2.30am.. I am still awake.

Have just done with the last calculation for my ipm assignment and left with the interpretation part. Hehe...

Its Week 9 of the semester. There is so much more to be done...........Gambateh!
1. And got to really start SBM assignment this week though its due in week 12.
2. For the PFP assignment, sigh. The client really disappointed me! He promised me to help me in the questionnaire but ended up I got to crack my head now again to find another client. You shouldn't have promised me since you know that you can do it right. Wasting my time to wait for the reply and now I got to rush with it. Anyway, its okay!
3. CL assignment draft was done, but its real messy. Will need to re-arrange the sequences and get more articles to touch up.
4. Final report/interpretation for IPM.
Start the CL revision and prepare notes.

Gambateh

No comments: