26 April 2010

Distress Hours OVER

After the distress hours on Friday, am supposed to continue with my assignments on Saturday but I slept for the whole day. OMGG... I was suffering from backbone pain, wondering is it because of the karaoke sofa in Redbox that made me suffered.
Then spent whole Sunday in uncle house to celebrate Cheng Yew's birthday. Early morning headed to Ikano to get the jelly cake then off to uncle house....chit chat, laughing, singing, chasing and ended up reached home at 6pm. I just fall asleep when I reached home. And, I forced myself to continue with my Law assignment, hence, done with ONLY one paragraph. Sigh...the law words are not easy to understand..Anyway, will continue tomorrow...
Oh god............finals are around.......... Buck up buck up buck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: