21 July 2009

semester 2/2009

Yayaya.. and I'm finally in the Year 2 of my degree program now. I could shout and say that I've completed my Year 1 subjects, proudly presenting my results to anyone. To daddy and mummy, to ah ma and ah gong....to anyone, anyone out there.

And of course starting from this semester, the subjects will be much more tougher.

Recently, I have an idea of organizing a birthday party for myself, my 21st birthday celebration. Its just an idea which popped up lately due to my birthday dream was not fulfilled. The party will be held at the beach and my theme will be related to the beach, where guess are allowed to wear beachwear or only blue colours top and bottom - to match with the colour of the sea. Or maybe they can only wear green colour top and bottom - because its 'ching' which sounds like 'green' in mandarin.
My theme will be HC's forever 21st birthday beach party. Sounds cool right.
But of course if I really wanna do this it involve some networking and it definitely cost a big big bucks.

Shitt....that's all my plan..... my dream....... Arghh.........

No comments: