25 July 2009

Life is Great

Life is great. Look forward and you'll see wonderful things in your life. Think positive. Smile sincerely. Laugh loudly. Work hardly. Do properly. Everything can be so fine.

I enjoy my life, and so do you?


Yesterday night, finally got to meet up with the dear Henny for shopping. Oh. it has been so long that we didn't go for crazy shopping. I've did lots of shopping before and after the mega sales but yesterday was her first shopping since mega sales started. I only managed to get one pair of shoes. Ye..its shoes again and that's the 7th pair of shoes I bought in one month time. Whenever I go shopping, I'd definitely manage to get at least a pair of shoes. Henny bought 3 pairs of shoes and some tops for her and her dear. Aww...... How I wish to buy for my dear too..... :)

Off, we had our dinner at Pasta Zanmai. It was my first time there and before that mt did recommend me as their pasta were delicious. And, I would really give thumbs up to it. Worth trying.


The 7th pair of shoe is not in


Dinner at Pasta Zanmai






I bought a bag that day from NafNaf and at first I thought of buying it for dear Charl as a present but ended up I made them for myself. Hence, I got to buy other thing for dear Charl alr and I owed her a birthday dinner. Super happy 21st birthday dear CharL.

Attended my ex tuition teacher's wedding dinner at Jaya Palace Restaurant at PJ. She really looks so pretty that night. And it made me recalled of my guilty deeds. I made her cried last time and I wonder whether she still remember that incident or not. I sincerely hoping that she could forget and forgive for myself being childish and naughty at that time. And now the Ching Ching has grown up, she is no longer the naughty Ching :p



Currently, at Parkroyal waiting for my dear mummy then off to Istana to meet brother. I feel so so sleepy now.


Ice Blended Ultimate Mocha. Thumbs up!!!


No comments: