01 July 2009

Only for BH & LY

To bh & ly,

Remember the time we had. I know it may not be a super great celebration to both of you, but I planned that, sincerely, hoping that you guys will have a wonderful 21st. Though its ''in advance'' but your know why lar...

Bh, I like the time when you almost cried and telling that this was the first time us celebrating your birthday and you really happy with that.

Ly, I like hearing the thanks from you too.

I'm really happy with that my dears... I really do... My efforts were worth paying off. By the way, I needed 2 days to recover my energy. Woosh....now you know how tiring it was doing the cupcakes, baking it, making the birthday card till 4am and woke up at 6am to prepare the stuffs. Anyway, I'm willing to do it and so shall I expect my beach party from you guys huh.... Hahaha..I'm dreaming again....its time to go to bed, I'm darn tired.


The shopping time....watermelon for may's cocktail....

WooHoooOoo.....

Forgotten to bring along recycle bad ...ish....

HC's self-designed cupcakes recipe


at first, when i was mixing the ingredients i really thought the cupcakes will not be so nice as i spent a longer time to mix them all together as i used a lot of ingredients to bake 42 cupcakes...but it came out to be beyond my expectations....it was really delicious compared to the first 2 times when i first tried to bake cupcakes...

choc flavour

butter flavour




A card from HC and all to 'him'




And when this 2 orang meet....gaduh for cooking methods... no eye see...



The hand in this pic was mr. saw. He destroyed my art....I shouldn't have let him do the icing...

Everyone gave thumbs up... ;) really delicious....hmmm




the 2 slices of tomato for mein's so-called decoration...:P







it suddenly remind me about the ''cream promise'' pics... gonna chase them for the pics soon...


with the colourful candles... another piece of art though...

HC's with her handmade card

showing off her creativity..



Once again....Happy 21st birthday. Selamat hari jadi 21. Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le.

No comments: