30 July 2009

S t U d Y

Studdddd---y. Am still in the holiday mood and have not really clear my desk for the new semester. I have only did some packing on the lecture notes and tutorials stuffs because I need the files to feed in my new notes and tutorials.

Its the end of week 2. No more sleeping like a pig. No more shopping - which I've done very much previously. No more No more.... HuuuuuHuuuu....

I don't really get to finish all my tutorials for this week as I was darn lazy. Though classess usually starts later, I always ended up sleeping again and again till 30 mins before I need to depart from home to college, even if I wake up early at 7.30am.

Will be starting the first block teaching this weekend and really hope that I can catch up with it as I have totally no idea with the ledger and journal things. Credit debit credit debit credit or debit....Hopefully I'll be able to handle it like how I did it for the previous accounting subject where I'm able to do an income statement and balance sheet, in which I know nothing from the beginning. Nyek nyek nyek.


-----VvvvV-----

Not having class tomorrow and have planned to get dear Charl to accompany me to the saloon to trim my hair.


-----vVvvV-----

21 August 2009, have planned a trip to Sg. lembing with friends and really hope it success. I've been wanting to see the sunrise for so long. Can't wait~~~

No comments: