21 July 2009

INSANE person

Really damn her. I never ever want to say that at all. Its over and I really don't wanna blame on anyone. You get what you want and the marks were totally good enough to let you scored a D... What a nice D. And you never even thank us. Ended up scolding me 'bitch'. If I would have be the bitch, you can't imagine what will happen now. You got to bear it!!! We were really darn kind enough as we didn't complain anything to ms and even back stabbed you, except making complaints and grumbles to either party or our close friends who are not involved. You turned out to be so crazy and went up posting the silly things on your personal message. It happened few times before and I take it and leave it as if it never happened before. Aren't we kind-hearted enough? Kind enough to forgive you and just forget about it. Oh gosh.. You spoilt my day and that's pretty out of my expectations that you go INSANE now!!!! Yes, YOU ARE!!!!
We believed that if we are going to reveal the truth to everyone, people will stand by us as these people have known you much better than us before we were informed 'who you are'!!!!.......

That's ridiculous...I got really pissed off. Anyway, as usual, this time, I will just take it and after some grumbles, I leave it. Its not going to affect my mood either as I don't think that its our fault!!! We have done more than what was necessary. Very much more......

No comments: