10 November 2008

why...why...why...


Why??? Why??? Why??? and WHY.........??????

I just don't understand why the situation turned out to be like that. I have always prayed that everything will be alright at the end. And it seems that it is becoming more serious...

I just hate them. I understand that they stand on their principle, but why not they think of the children. Why can't they just give up that thing. I don't mean to ask them to give up, perhaps a little approval will do a lot. I'm suffering. I just don't know what can I do next. I really hoped that grandpa and grandma are still here. At least they are here to solve the problem. At least, the relationship won't be that bad now. I have no power at all to control or even calm down the situation. I am at the middle person position now. I'm trying to help both parties, but it seems that I didn't do anything. All I can is only pray...pray...pray and pray. Hoping that grandma and grandpa could hear me and give me a direction or some guidance.

I just hate the adults. Hate the way they are now. Hate that every of their decision that affect the young generation. Hate the way they always think that they are right. Hate that they thought because you are children, you don't know much. I HATE THE SITUATION NOW!!! I deeply understand their reasons, but why can't both party step back and look at the future. We, the young one, the innocent person, who deserves for the smile now, turned out to be crying everyday.


No comments: