30 November 2008

Huuray

I can't wait to share this NOW!

10.30pm, my cell rang non-stop but I didn't answer any of it as, first, I have blocked some calls because I just received many strange numbers recently, second, I was bathing. I knew that the final results will release on 1st Dec on Webct. And to be frank, I have no intention at all to check it out immediately since VU Melb will be delivering my results to home. So, I thought to wait for the ''black&white'' results slip. And also think that if I score badly I have no courage to tell my parents too, so let them to see themselves.

After bath and done, I just thought to online and check any latest updates about the summer school. When I just login to MSN, friends were asking ''have you check?'', ''how ar, check already?'', ''good or bad?'' non-stop. These messages made me felt so nervous and started shivering. I text Charl immediately and tell her that my results has released as Aussie time has passed 12am, meaning 1st Dec. While busying replying them, my hands were shivering, wondering whether I should check it out. Some urged me to check it immediately so if I failed any paper I got to register for the supplementary paper and could start to plan the study time. Lolx... So, I decided to check it out. 

Alright, I have 4 subjects for this semester, which are 
1. Business Statistics (No doubt, I have confidence to score HD for this), 

2. Microeconomic Principles (I have confidence also but is just either D or HD)

3. Business Law (Felt upset with my assignment marks and thought that these would pulled down my final marks, but still I think that I will pass and maybe get a HD!! *ps: the subject that I put most effort on it) and 

4. Management & Organisation Behaviour (Frankly, I have no confidence at all because I did not finish all the questions and when I entered the hall, my brain gone blank - I have forgotten everything!!!)

And, the conclusion is ....

1. Business Statistics - HD
2. Microeconomic Principles - HD
3. Business Law - D 
4. Management & Organisation Behaviour - D

I got 2 HD & 2D le. Hmm, I do admit that I am greedy la, I suppose to get all HD if that issue doesn't happen (people who knows what happen will understand me) and I think this would be the best result (should be) I ever got since my high school.

Hahaha... When I saw this, I couldn't control myself and broken into tears and immediately shared it with dad and mummy. But, they was not really satisfied as both my law and management paper marks was considered ''bad'' to them. Suddenly, I felt so down and I tried to explain to them that law paper failure rate is high and I did not finish my management paper. But, don't think that they accept that. Ya, they were just being a little cruel. Why can't they just at least praise my hard work?! Anyway, I will never give up again. Gambate~~Of course, peoples who were waiting for my news at least got a good news from me and thanks for their compliment. Hahaha.... never forget to text Charl the next second too to share this with her.

I still feel so so so happy, the hard work finally paid off. But, I do have to admit that I did have the thought to give up when I was answering my management paper. Its over. And, soon, I'll be back to Summer School lolx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

别想太多了!无论是快乐或难过的人还是要过的!加油吧!明天会更好!

Peach GirL said...

TQ Charl... noted!
Muacksss....& million thanks to you too!